Sunday, July 22, 2007

wb to me

wow....
cant believe this. am here again, hehehehe it took awhile before i remembered that i still have this account.
i think its more than 3 months that i have posted any new entry in my blog... wow... feels like ages already hehehe

looking back, what has happened ba so far? well, i could say normal things happen to ordinary people like me. of course there is always constant change on my life but i could pretty say that things are different now.

gone are the days of the long drives at night, instead a welcome of short kisses and hugs on week nights because of too much work so there is lesser time to go out, and have fun.
what else?
ahhh i think i covered most of my time with meeting new friends and acquaintances, therefore, widening the friendship loop. spent also sometime dining at restos that i didnt know existed but loved it just the same hehehe

and loads and loads of work...

life in general??? dont know.

1 comment:

m-a-l-s said...

try...