Friday, July 14, 2006

missing home

im missing home. been away from home for six days now, and i terribly want to be home soon. i miss my bed, my soft pillow, my desk at the office, the constant chat with my peers at work, my family, my sister, and my baby.
wahhhhhh! :(
i still have around 7 weeks or so before i can fly home, and i just heard from a teammate here that we might be extending for 3 more weeks here. waaaahhhh :(
i'll go nuts here, just thinking a lot about how good it feels to be around those people i used to be with, especially my sister and my baby. how i wish i could just take them here, it would really be great. we'd try most of the dishes here that are soooo spicy that the last time i tried i suffered two-day visits to the wash room. :(
hayyy. i miss everything from home... most especially the long night talks with my sister and those cuddly arms that willingly wrap around me when i want to be hugged.
i miss home.

No comments: