Wednesday, August 09, 2006

DisORiEnTed

i have only less than a month before i leave for home. hmmm i realize too that ive been away for more than a month now, away from everyone... away from the comfort of all my friends and my family... away from those big servings of sinigang, nilaga, adobo, everything... just everything.
as i begin to contemplate further on this emptiness i have right now, i realize as well that i am slowly drifting away from the real world... am back into my own world that is full of unending questions of what if's.
being away from home for this long has taught me a lot about what "missing" is. i never expected to miss even the simplest things like bangus, daing, tinapa, etc. (awww!! gutom na ko!). i never expected that i'd be counting the days when i'll be home soon. all of this missing thing is so new to me. i love adventures that are freely given along with travelling. i love to discover how other people from other nations live... though i thought i wont ever feel this homesickness thing. it has been giving me a hard time. and i hate it.
i am out of the country for work. thats what im being paid for. not to sit and stare at the pc for so long hoping for my loved-ones to talk to me. argh!!! i am being silly.
going back... maybe its just as simple as wondering how it would be like if i were home right now.
i wish i were home. maybe i'd find myself with my sister talking about nonsensical things, but somehow we 'll still both enjoy hahahaha or maybe i'd be driving around with eveningdrive.
hay naku. nag eemote me again... missing a lot of things or persons make me sick. its driving me crazy. :(
hurry! can someone call the mental hopsital for me? hehehe
serious na... im missing home. sobra. uwi na ko. gusto ko na umuwi.

2 comments:

encapsulatedrage said...

When you're back let's have that caramel bitter-sweet coffee and packs and packs of cigarettes til the night is over :D

m-a-l-s said...

brucie, ei! nice to see you here. :)
hmmm... hanggang caramel bitter-sweet coffee na lang ata ako dude.
but of course, i would love to join you sa fave kapehan natin hahahaha

lilibre mo ba ko? hahaha :)