Tuesday, August 22, 2006

gaUGiNg tHe sHAdoWs

Disappointments hurt us;
no matter how much we try to ease things with the deep feelings nearing love,
we sometimes let ourselves be trapped in these hurtful situations.
It is not much to ask if the bizarre feelings we felt at that time impact how we perceive others;
our relationship to that person and our knowledge of acceptance.
However, these atypical systems in our lives sometimes determine our strength to let go of what is there and what is not.
It can be one of the most difficult things we face in life, yet there is a unique way of experiencing it because along with it comes the different choices in which we simply wait for those lessons we long to learn.

I am a disappointment; always have been.
I never fail on this.
It makes me sad that at these times I do wish I am not here;
that I’m locked away…
where no one can reach me.

Clothe me… hold me dear.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I am being so emotional again;
lost once more in my own crazy world.
When will it end?
Or will it ever?

No comments: