Wednesday, November 15, 2006

thank you for the gift of you


cheek-a-boo
Originally uploaded by simply mals.

i happen to talk to a friend whom i havent seen or heard from for so long. time has captured her youth and her idea of life. as i listened to her stories, pain and angst crept on my veins as i can feel her emotions at the brink of breaking. she asked questions that i wish i knew the answers; she reached out to my heart for support, for comfort. distance has separated us, if she were somewhere near, you bet i'll be right there at her doorstep reassuring her that things will be fine. we parted over the net with a promise of logging again the next day. i hope she will...

reflecting on what has just happenend meant only one thing: i am so blessed of having robert in my life. I may not always say it nor show it to him how blessed I am, but times like this simply reminds me about the gift given to me. "Thank you" is never enough to say it all. i know it isnt. i wish i knew what to do, how to show it.
im trustful though that my love is enough. if it isnt, i know nothing more.

again, thank you.
i love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Mals! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Doing o.k. - busy with annual performance review, salary scale review, and other boring what-not in HR Department.

I'll be seeing you folks, God willing, when I'm back home sometime in May.

Unknown said...

Back here again.

My trip to Chennai got cancelled twice but I think it will push through sometime this month. I'm not looking forward to it, it's just another job to be done.